Star Wars Workbook: 3rd Grade Math
Learn well, you will.
- Find the area of R2-D2's holoscreen.
- Discover which quadrilateral shapes make up a droid.
- Divide wholes into equal and unequal parts with Mace Windu.
Make learning an intergalactic adventure! From the creators of BRAIN QUEST and from the iconic world of Star Wars, 3rd Grade Math is 96 full-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key math skills, including multiplication and division up to 100, rounding, number patterns, simple fractions, measurements, shapes, and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core State Standards
- Vetted by the award-winning teachers on the Brain Quest Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, creatures, planets, starships, and more
The Force is strong with Star Wars Workbooks